CNC Brake Press Operator
Not only will you have a strong commitment to health and safety, you will be passionate about working in a positive workplace. You will be someone who can work well autonomously, but also thrive in a team environment. As an experienced CNC brake press operator, you will hit the ground running and deliver consistent and quality work.
– Brake press experience
– Ensure safe operation of all machinery and equipment
– Knowledge of CNC machine requirements, tooling, set up and program loading
– Able to read and understand engineering drawings
– Ability to use and understand measuring equipment
-Be methodical in your approach
– Strong work ethic
– Have very good communication skills
– Punctual with high attendance
– Ability to listen and follow instructions
– Display problem solving abilities
To apply for this role, you will first need to submit your CV via our website or by email: email@example.com
To be eligible to for this position you must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
No resources available.